Ark Survival Evolved ENB?

• Author

Ark Survival Evolved ENB?

I don't know where to ask this but I'm wondering if there is any chance of getting ENBs for this game? considering just how really popular it is especially with modding, I'm very surprised this doesn't have an ENB yet actually.... The following screenshot I came accross I think its absolutely using some sort of ENB+SweetFX mix if anyone knows how to get ARK looking like this holy cow!!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Ark Survival Evolved ENB?

I'm ignoring certain types of games. In this case "early access" which is very hard to modify. And because it's already good enough for players, so i'll not find much users for the mod.

Thanks for the reply! muchly appreciated. Is it something that you would reconsider if A) when it comes out of early access? and B) if there was enough support for wanting it?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, i'll change my mind. You see, early access is the worst thing in this case, i can't change the mod each time game changes, it's very time consuming.

I can totally understand that!! Just the game cannot look like the picture I posted above without your amazing ENB hehe... It's the only way I see how they can get it looking like that.... thanks again for your response man...

I literally created an account here to reply to this. A fellow ARK player posted this on steam, and I nearly choked on my coffee. Here is one girl saying, yes, I would LOVE an ENB for this game. I know its not much but, ENBs make games for me, so please consider it. :) Thanks for your time!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Okay, i'll try to find out how frequently game is updating and if these changes require a lot of updates from my side

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It's UE4 no less, not sure if the shader pipeline is as messy as it was with UE3.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oh, that's bad. UE3 is a real pain for serious modding (not just post process).

*sensei*

I was sure that ark is cryengine game. Incredibly bad optimized on any hardware. And cryengine already have most of enb features build-in.

Personally, I didn't like that game, but seems that its community grows each day.