A little fun with enb and morrowind

• Author

A little fun with enb and morrowind

I know the shader support for morrowind isn't there. but am playing a heavily modified version of morrowind using mge and mgexe. So i wanted the enbboost effect badly to utilize my ram much better.

So for fun and after MUCH! trial and error i got the enb boost to finally work. how do i know this my key commands work and also my shaders went to hell and after i fixed that issue my frame rates tripled. Will continue to work on my shaders and set up to tweak it but below if anyone else wishes to try it out is my methodology.

Downloaded enbseries_gta3_v0075 and extracted all but the 3d8.dll into my morrowind directory. need to keep the MGEXE version for morrowind.

then extracted enbseries_fallout3_v0203 enboost wrapper version. and only used the enbhost and enblocal.ini.
I will post my enblocal.ini at end.

Extracted the contents of the enbseries_generic_v0076 wrapper into morrowinds root directory mostly for the 3d9.dll for water to shader properly

The enbseries.ini effect had to be disabled as it cause a massively psychedelic effect and i wasn't even stoned yet! and all the mgexe shaders had to be changed to meet up properly and handshake correctly with enb.

I had to reconfigure my mgexe so that is am using these shaders atm in this order so far. And are subject to change for looks and fixed my psychedelic water and sunshaders lol

I hope this gives anyone some idea's to tryout with one of their favorite games and stumble by a suprise with a lot of trial and error and a lot of luck!

hope someone can improve on this technique.

My current enblocal.ini and enseries look similar which is still subject to change as i experiment more.
[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=false
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=

[GLOBAL]
ForceFakeVideocard=false
UseEffect=false

[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true

[MULTIHEAD]
ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false
VideoAdapterIndex=0

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=256
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
VideoMemorySizeMb=3968
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=true
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true

[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=false
MaxAnisotropy=16
EnableVSync=false
AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=false
EnableFPSLimit=false
FPSLimit=30.0

[INPUT]
//Shift
KeyCombination=16
//delete
KeyFPSLimit=46
//insert
KeyShowFPS=45
//PrintScreen
KeyScreenshot=44
//F4
KeyFreeVRAM=115
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyEditor=13
KeyBruteForce=66

[FIX]
IgnoreThreadPriority=true
IgnoreThreadManagement=true

[GLOBAL]
UseEffect=0
amd 6300 Vishura 3.78,12GB ddr3 1600mhz,radeon 7850 HD 2GB,msi970A-G43, SB titanium 7.1,hauppauge 1250,2TB western digital hdd,crucial bx500HB ssd,3.0 flash 4 temp files,39 inch hdtv, windows 10 64bit pro,logitechkeyboard,mouse,gamepad,bluetooth,FM tuner