Broken Website?

• Author

Broken Website?

This is my first time using this mod, I extracted the files to the game folder and everything, but after running ENBPresetup application for whatever reason the Nexus Mods website doesn't function at all. None of the drop menus work, none of the downloads work, page links don't work, I can only use the search function to find mods by name and all I can do is view the pages and open links to mods. Is there some way to undo this and make sure it doesn't happen again?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Broken Website?

Which browser are you using? I'm using Firefox and experiencing the same issue but reloading the page for a few times seems to help.

In any case it's not related to you installing ENBSeries at all.

I'm using Brave browser. Reloading didn't do anything, even reinstalling the browser didn't help. I switched to Firefox though and it works on Firefox(go figure I guess?).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Firefox was updated last night and it seems fine here too now. An odd issue indeed but whatever, at least it's gone now.

Aye. I'll just stick with Firefox for my Nexus downloads from here on for the moment.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The only reason presetup tool may do this, if you have virus and it's injected own code in presetup. Easy to see by comparing modifying date of file, hash.