ENB Cache Question

• Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB Cache Question

as example Mojave enbeffect.fx have a nightvision patch the other preset not. the parameters and shader thing in the files a are different
Maybe you forgot about .ini files in enbseries folder? enbeffect.fx.ini for example, they contain parameters of shaders in such case and better replace them too.
About enblensmask, i just remembered, its similar to enbpalette and loaded by the mod internally. I know how to make it updated at same time when "apply" button pressed and if you need this, i can make an update for the mod.

i need to say the enbeffect will overwrite properly and after apply change is work too without proplems.

no i don forgott the ini files. my preset are identical i use from other authors the enb tweaked for matching with the location. Oxide Build all the time the basic and will overwrite with other enbs. all preset wodnerfulll if i restart the game.

If it not waste you time than do it build a function to unload all internally files that enb need or what ever. but do it only if you have fun to do this ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I already released update, this is the only thing i can do, no idea what else can be wrong.

i will test it now i give you a feedback thanks dude for help me

I need to say it work now without problems.

You fixed the Problem thanks a lot and thank for the support i will donate in the future