Marty mcfly (rt) banned me lmao

dispute about different topics
  • Author

Marty mcfly (rt) banned me lmao

I legit didn't like the way Marty disrespect boris I thought it was very disrespectful and narcissistic so I went and got on his Discord and told him basically he wasn't a modder he was just a businessman making thousands of dollars a month and that he owed everything he had to boris so that got me banned it was kind of funny but sad too because I ask him if he was gay because he was saying boris hates f@gs I'm not making this shit up lmao

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Marty mcfly (rt) banned me lmao

First of all, i don't need drama here, life is already complicated too much. I'm not the first one who got angry at Marty for a reasons, it's not about money, but what he do (who cares about his income? we should be happy when someone able to get benefit from hobby, this stimulates to work more). Also keep in mind that most people get very arrogant after some achievements, think themselves mighty cool hackers/programmers/gamers and so on, just leave them alone to become mature, actually i was the same at 20 years old. He don't own me anything, it's also wrong to say such things, my work just pushed some people in certain directions, but it's a shame they can't be thankful.
Second, i dont hate gays (even had friends who are) and i'm sick of speculation made from my words. I hate those faggots who think everybody own them everything just because they have different sexual desires. They are not any special or superior, they are not some great warriors who saved us from enemies, so if they can't shut up, i put them on their right place. The same way i hate bitches who just think how to take as much money from men and f* like rabbits with random strangers instead of be faithful to just one person for life. People deserve respect not by age, sex or race, but what they do in life and who they are as persons. You can search here in gallery what i said, but some posts of those "offended" were deleted by them, so not objective now. Even if i would hate gays, when someone tell me "you hate gays, so you are bad man and i will not use your mod" and go to tell on forums and reddit how bad i am, how should i react? Thats so childish and stupid, i don't waste time to bother and just say "do it and bye", i don't care of every idiot on the planet, they are not my relatives, just someone who pretended to be old users. Grow up kids, that's all i can say.

Re: Marty mcfly (rt) banned me lmao

In general, I have a problem with people who profit off of the use of a utility that /someone else/ created and has given to the community for free. It seems to me that if people are going to insist on doing that, that they should kick a little back to Boris (aka paying "royalties").

I don't know Marty McFly, but it also seems to me that if you go to his private Discord channel and annoy him (or anybody), you're risking them banning you. It's like going into someone's backyard and disrupting their barbecue--"freedom of speech" doesn't apply.

That said, I've seen a lot of modders complaining about the so-called community, and how we're all entitled spoiled brats who whine and complain and want everything for free. To be honest, I find the opposite to be true. I find most of the community to be mature and have a sense of fairness--and it's the modders themselves who, in my experience, have found to be, on the whole, a bunch of spoiled and entitled prima donna's who think they have a right to make money off of absolutely everything. I actually left the Nexus because of this (although it's been a few years and things might have changed). Back then Bethesda was just trying to implement their horrible Pay for Mods idea, and this really split the community. You had a small percentage of the modding community claiming that they modded just for fun and would always offer their mods for free, and the rest of them screaming and attacking those modders because they had money symbols in their eyes and the music of "Cha-CHING!" in their ears and didn't want anything to disrupt that. Things got ugly, and people's true colors were shown.

I've been playing TOS since Daggerfall, and I saw the modding phenomenon explode with Morrowind. Creating mods has ALWAYS been a labor of love. This is a demonstrable fact. People put countless hours into some wonderful mods for Morrowing, and then Oblivion, and then for Skyrim, and had never expected anything in return but thanks. I think what Bethesda did with their Pay for Mods idea really turned a lot of people greedy. I saw a lot of modders who, when people like me voiced our opinions, throw temper tantrums and went on banning sprees and even took their mods offline to "punish" us. Talk about a sense of entitlement. There is no mod that has ever been created that I can't live without, and if people are going to turn into Dbags, I'm out. Now the only mods I use are written by people who aren't on the Nexus, and things are great.

Long story short: if Boris is fine with people leeching off his hard work and not giving him anything, who am I to talk. If people want to donate to modders--more power to them. If people want to give their mods out for free--good for them too. But if you are someone who expects to get rich, or even to just make a living, creating mods for a game you don't own, you should probably pick a new line of work because that gravy train won't last long. The more of a stink modders create about wanting more and more money, the more attention they draw to themselves--and game companies will eventually kill that golden goose as they don't want anyone profiting off of their product but themselves.