TES Skyrim - non colorful tundra | бесцветная тундра

dispute about different topics
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim - non colorful tundra | бесцветная тундра

А моё мнение такое - мне всё равно какая тундра цветом на самом деле. Это игра. И если использую ENB, то сразу играть становиться интереснее. Потому что оригинальные цвета меня не устраивают, после того как попробовал мод

i agree with other posts.... dont listen to the haters

your mod for me at least has transformed skyrim from a very washed out grey game to a wonderfull one...

keep it up and many thanks from the uk

:)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Scaletta
У вас нет ни одного доказательства, только слова, как я уже писал в первом сообщении, аргументировать надо, а не гадить.
А что касается моей внешности, не ваше это дело, во-первых. А во-вторых, я очень плохо питаюсь и работаю на износ, если вы настолько эгоистичны и обожаете себя, то я нет и вкалываю до посинения.

PS: если я такой идиот по сравнению с разработчиками игр, почему тогда я исправляю баги разрабов на основной работе и в моддинге?

I don't think I'd play Skyrim without your mod now Boris. Ignore them, there are far more happy with the mod than not, they're idiots that don't seem to grasp the idea you can change the ini files etc to get it the way you want.

OmnielMachia

People are retarted. I am an artist IRL and I can't complain about your mod reason being that I can change the settings for myself if I want lol. The only reason people want the colors the way they were is because bethesda released it like that. These people are just like every human on this earth they just conform to exactly what other people do and take it as a standard. I have been and seen different landscapes and I can agree that there is no place on Earth that will give you the same colors as default skyrim, lol. Just because something is released like that doesn't mean it's correct. But none of this really matters anyways cause your going to use his mod cause it's good you fucking haters.

Pers

I registered so I could add my thoughts to this topic. I've been lurking, and learning, in here for several weeks (shortly after I was first exposed to ENB). Playing Skyrim has become almost an obsession with me and making it appear better even more so. While I know a bit about tweaking and adjusting video drivers, I am a complete novice when dealing with the internal structure of video displays.

Reading the files, documentation, and comments here relating to ENB has been an excellent education and I am very grateful for what I've found. Boris, thank you for your efforts; you've made my gaming experience much more enjoyable. Anyone who has spent any time on forums (and I run two of them) knows that opinions, and the ability to express them, are a dime a dozen. Occasionally some are helpful, positive, and constructive. Most are not, however. Criticism, particularly on the internet, is cheap and easy.

Running a forum requires a thick skin. Keep working on yours!

Meanwhile, most of the contributions to this thread are kudos of one sort or another. You deserve all of them. Every time I fire up Skyrim I thank you, and every time I return to the enbseries.ini file and re-read the lines, I thank you again. I also donated to your bank account; money talks.

Well done.

Pers

*sensei*

Scaletta
Ну так измени палитру-то. Раскукарекался тут, пустомеля. Если руки не из жопы растут, то ты можешь картинку хоть черно-белой сделать. Пара кликов и все. Тебе совершенно бесплатно дают в руки конструктор, с помощью которого можно сделать все что угодно. Не можешь - не ной. Сходи там в качалочку, херани кроссик на 5 км, подтянись 15 раз армейским способом, а к софту не подходи.

Pers wrote:I registered so I could add my thoughts to this topic. I've been lurking, and learning, in here for several weeks (shortly after I was first exposed to ENB). Playing Skyrim has become almost an obsession with me and making it appear better even more so. While I know a bit about tweaking and adjusting video drivers, I am a complete novice when dealing with the internal structure of video displays.

Reading the files, documentation, and comments here relating to ENB has been an excellent education and I am very grateful for what I've found. Boris, thank you for your efforts; you've made my gaming experience much more enjoyable. Anyone who has spent any time on forums (and I run two of them) knows that opinions, and the ability to express them, are a dime a dozen. Occasionally some are helpful, positive, and constructive. Most are not, however. Criticism, particularly on the internet, is cheap and easy.

Running a forum requires a thick skin. Keep working on yours!

Meanwhile, most of the contributions to this thread are kudos of one sort or another. You deserve all of them. Every time I fire up Skyrim I thank you, and every time I return to the enbseries.ini file and re-read the lines, I thank you again. I also donated to your bank account; money talks.

Well done.

Pers
THIS ^

OmnielMachia wrote:People are retarted. I am an artist IRL and I can't complain about your mod reason being that I can change the settings for myself if I want lol. The only reason people want the colors the way they were is because bethesda released it like that. These people are just like every human on this earth they just conform to exactly what other people do and take it as a standard. I have been and seen different landscapes and I can agree that there is no place on Earth that will give you the same colors as default skyrim, lol. Just because something is released like that doesn't mean it's correct. But none of this really matters anyways cause your going to use his mod cause it's good you fucking haters.

This ^^

I live in montreal and skyrim's default color palette doesn't even come close to what the reality is outside. People complaining about ENB being to colorful are probably some nerds that never went outside to see how colorful the world can be on a bright sunny day or how it can be pitch black when venturing in a deep forest at night. Anyway, all those vanilla profiles on Nexus are basically off the track as far as colors goes in my book.

Like some others have said, let the haters hate and let your followers embrace your mod and thank you for your dedication and hard work. You rock Boris \uu/ \uu/

*sensei*

deadwizard wrote:
OmnielMachia wrote:People are retarted. I am an artist IRL and I can't complain about your mod reason being that I can change the settings for myself if I want lol. The only reason people want the colors the way they were is because bethesda released it like that. These people are just like every human on this earth they just conform to exactly what other people do and take it as a standard. I have been and seen different landscapes and I can agree that there is no place on Earth that will give you the same colors as default skyrim, lol. Just because something is released like that doesn't mean it's correct. But none of this really matters anyways cause your going to use his mod cause it's good you fucking haters.

This ^^

I live in montreal and skyrim's default color palette doesn't even come close to what the reality is outside. People complaining about ENB being to colorful are probably some nerds that never went outside to see how colorful the world can be on a bright sunny day or how it can be pitch black when venturing in a deep forest at night. Anyway, all those vanilla profiles on Nexus are basically off the track as far as colors goes in my book.

Like some others have said, let the haters hate and let your followers embrace your mod and thank you for your dedication and hard work. You rock Boris \uu/ \uu/
Agreed. I live in Russia, central Russia, but ive been to northern part of it, in Murmansk and parts of Russia near Finland. In summer, during a sunny day, the colours are overwhelming. God damn, the only place where you can find GREY pine trees is some old railroad station or goddamn factory, or just some polluted hellholes. Trees are green, grass is green, sky is blue, not grey. Its not London or some idustrial-heavy city.