ENBSeries for Elden Ring.

Forum rules
before posting new topic check if it's exist. modding depends from amount of potential users who will use the mod, not popular games will be ignored
  • Author

ENBSeries for Elden Ring.

Elden Ring in my opinion has excellent gameplay and world design and lore, despite all of this I believe graphically it is quite lacking, which is a shame, because the artistic vision of the game is awesome. Recently it has been and continues to be popular and centre of attention on a lot of social media. I think that as great of a game that it is, it would benefit greatly from enhanced visual modifications, although I am aware of the history of your lack of interest in creating modifications for FromSoftware games. I am not sure if the engine is any more bearable now compared to Dark Souls 3, I would imagine probably not, but I wouldn't know. However, I think in the perspective of publicity, ENBSeries as a project would gain further relevancy and attention from providing Elden Ring with ENB Binaries. So this has been my opinion and recommendation overall as to why I think Elden Ring should be given ENBSeries. Thanks. :good:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENBSeries for Elden Ring.

I can't modify dx12 or vulkan games, it's technically overly complicated and i dont have hardware for that.

Re: ENBSeries for Elden Ring.

elden dont need enb, it already has RT and other stuff, its modern game, no need for asking for enb for it. Better mod some other cool games that dated and need enchancement