Minecraft

Forum rules
before posting new topic check if it's exist. modding depends from amount of potential users who will use the mod, not popular games will be ignored
  • Author

Minecraft

Boris, I would like to know if you have any interest in joining the Minecraft shaders community. Being the experienced developer you are I believe there's a good chance you'd be able to produce high quality Minecraft shaders. You probably already know this, but by developing shaders targeting Optifine ("shaders mod") you wouldn't need to write a graphics pipeline or port everything from existing ENB implementation, rather focusing solely on writing the GLSL shaders; to add to that, I believe there's a big opportunity to monetize your work as Minecraft players are very willing to pay to support shader developers, with some developers gaining as much as 50K USD per month on Patreon. What's your opinion on this? Would you try doing something?

Thank you for all you have done to gaming graphics throughout the years, Boris. Hope you doing well, cheers.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Minecraft

As russians say "the train is gone". Everybody can do it for Minecraft and when some cool projects already exist, no way to get any popular by doing same things.