Fallout 76

Forum rules
before posting new topic check if it's exist. modding depends from amount of potential users who will use the mod, not popular games will be ignored
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Fallout 76

DarkDefiler wrote:We're waiting.
Certainly being rude, demanding, and self-entitiled is an excellent way to get someone to do something for you :P

wolfgrimdark wrote:
DarkDefiler wrote:We're waiting.
Certainly being rude, demanding, and self-entitiled is an excellent way to get someone to do something for you :P
I'm not trying to be rude I'm just desperate. :(

I would support ENB through Patreon if a Fallout 76 version was released.

Especially if Boris could get to the bottom of the mysterious FPS drop within the game. Usually happens whenever a player uses a crafting bench (when the DoF is activated or some other shader effect etc.). It can be replicated easiest at Whitesprings, since I notice it happening there the most, and that's where I build my base.

It is especially noticeable using the ReShade injector, and I'm not sure why. Happens on all three of my machines, different hardware too. RTX 2080 Super, 2070 and a 1050 Ti.

Well, we're in 2021 now, and the game have been improved a lot.

I know you're not on good terms with the game, but i enjoyed a lot ENB through all Bethesda Games, and i would love to have ENB in Faillout 76.

Now at last i have a good gaming computer, haha.