SWTOR

Forum rules
before posting new topic check if it's exist. modding depends from amount of potential users who will use the mod, not popular games will be ignored
  • Author

SWTOR

please make ENBS for SWTOR, shaders are awful there. I can't even turn "high quality shadows" on because it then has no idea how to use my CPU or GPU. I've tried some other d3d9.dlls which have improved quality of gameplay but still, very unplayable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t_Z4Idi ... re=related

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: SWTOR

No, i will not do anything for games like Star Wars, it's garbage to earn money from brand, very low quality trash.

Carousel

i know it's trash, already discussed it with my bf.. still.. love it.. platoic love.. till GW2 comes out! :D ech.. still hoping u can either make that dll or teach me how to do it.. cuz i haven't yet found a way to do it on my own :P

Miral

TOR might be trash, but there are some great star wars games, particularly the first Knights of the Old Republic.

whats 'trash' about swtor. the story written for even its first launch version it is 60 (Yes, sixty) times the script/story of kotor 1. with expansions it multiplied to 100~ times probably.

swtor is basically kotor3, just made online. while playing the smuggler story, i had more fun than either kotor games, and i laughed a lot - it has been the first game which entertained me since a long time. definitely better than intentionally half finished kotor 2 storyline - which was cut short due to the pressure from the parent company of the game studio.

This topic and its responses are obviously old however I find it rather surprising by the response given by the ENB guy, I can understand only wanting to do projects for games that are more popular and necessary but the way he wrote it seemed like a personal attack and hatred toward star wars in general which I found very unnecessary and immature.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Very immature to be tolerant and stupid and not see the truth.