Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Forum rules
before posting new topic check if it's exist. modding depends from amount of potential users who will use the mod, not popular games will be ignored
  • Author

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Definitely a request for this one. I think this game is a perfect set up for some tweaking. Had my way with it on sweetfx but to see it tackled with Enb would be a dream. Thanks in advance!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

I like how game looks, but if i remember it was not available in my country, gonna check it.

I'd like to bump this one.
Are there any news?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No. I won't purchase the game until someone prove that d3d9 mods work with it.

I'm not 100% an expert but doesn't sweetFX is a d3d9 mod?
http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/690/

Yes SweetFx does use d3d9.dll

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm unable to purchase the game from official store, it leads me to error page always and nobody responded to the same issues reported by other users. As i see there is no support of any kind from square enix, are they all japanese speaking only? Will try to find digital key shops, but this kind of thing make very negative impression on to me which play a huge role for modding, i'm waiting other nice additions like banning me while working on the mod.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

After fighting with some stupid game bugs i played till player level 10 to understand in general what is it. Just another mmo, the same time wasting idiotic gameplay which have nothing in common with all things i like in 3d games. The only reason i've played 12 hours is because i like ff12 and this game style is similar, the characters looks good (so i should come to each player and ask "hey, could you please pose to me, i like how your character looks like?"). But i almost never paid an attention to graphics, texts and map - all i see. Don't think that somebody else have some differ play style if gameplay is that kind. I better play single player japanese games to get much more fun and story, FF14 seems good only to kill time when feel depressed and don't want to do anything. Now i'll create new topic where all mmo requests unsupported. Sorry, but this genre leads to degradation of players and wasting natural resources to feed them.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Okay, i played 4 days and reached level 34. Game have some very nice designed and modelled locations and of course characters are nice, but it's all boring after you visit all locations. Those who play it are not screen archers and nobody bother with graphics in there. Why do i think so? Because nothing to do in it on practice. These are simplest forms of rpg and to play them long you need specific mind or to be single person without life. Guys and girls, go earn money in reality and seek for friends, don't waste the time for mmorpg, at least with their current state.

i would like to see support for this with the new DirectX 11 client that just came out a few days ago plz