American Truck Simulator

Forum rules
before posting new topic check if it's exist. modding depends from amount of potential users who will use the mod, not popular games will be ignored
  • Author

American Truck Simulator

Приве́т Boris,

Any chance that your wrapper for Euro Truck Simulator 2 will work on ATS, or would you have any interest in making one for ATS?

I thought it was funny when you asked if anyone was interested in an ENB for ETS, especially given your responses to previous inquiries about possibility of ENB for ETS2.
"No. I like cars, but not trucks and not simulators. Every simulator have very bad models of environment, which is made only to fill empty space, this is against my understanding of 3d graphics."
and
"Hello. No, these games do not have any value in terms of graphics for me, it's simply not interesting, therefore if ever I do, then by chance there's nothing to do or if it really will be popular as fsx, for example. rFactor and it is better in the prospects of modding (IMHO, although I do not understand these toys)."
I decided to try out ETS2 after you made an ENB for it. Now I can't put it down. Would love to see ENB for ATS.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: American Truck Simulator

Sorry, my answer is no. I tried to make mod for ETS2 as you can see, but its unpopular. I cant waste time and money on such games, im not young any more.

Re: American Truck Simulator

you can see, but its unpopular. I cant waste time and money on such games, im not young any more.
Thanks for the response. I was surprised you decided to make one for ETS2.