GTA V Enb problems

• Author

GTA V Enb problems

Hi. Seen on the forum that people have problems with running enb on new versions of drivers, and I have experienced them myself. I decided to share my solution and how I got there.
Yesterday installed gtav again and decided to try to install enb. The game with enb still gave an error. I saw that a driver update had arrived for me. Installed it and after installing it I clicked "restart computer later". This caused the "amd adrenaline" application to shut down before the system restarted. Before restarting the system I decided to run gta with enb again, and it started successfully. After restarting the system the problem with enb came back. And I decided that it has something to do with the "amd adrenaline" application. I went into its settings and turned off all the functions I could see. And it worked. I suspect that the problem is caused by monitoring service from amd, which allows you to display system parameters directly in the game.
P.s. on the screenshot you can see that I have drivers version 23.7.1

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: GTA V Enb problems

That's "crapware" issue, not what the most people have with this game after recent patch.