ENB .113 Issues?

• Author

ENB .113 Issues?

Hello,

I'll go ahead and apologize if this is in the wrong section. I installed ENB .113 when it was released, and it ran fine. Since then I've had to completely reinstall my Skyrim, and upon attempting to reinstall .113 I received an error.

I can get neither the wrapper nor the injector version to work, and deleting or replacing d3d9.dll doesn't fix the problem. Is there anything else I can do?

EDIT: I realized it might be important to state I receive this error upon launching Skyrim, but before Skyrim itself loads. The Main Menu screen comes up for a split second, and then it CTD's.

EDIT 2: Attempting to revert to an older version of ENB also didn't work. Going to try a fresh install of Skyrim... last ditch effort...

EDIT 3: Reinstall still didn't fix. Going to purge entire skyrim folder now. Be back in a second.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB .113 Issues?

May be it's directx issues (missing or corrupted files) or you have other d3d9.dll in game folder and use enbinjector instead of wrapper? I know what this message mean in general, but it display absolutely bullshit, like my own code can't link to itself as external resource.