Is AMD still much worse than Nvidia for ENB?

• Author

Is AMD still much worse than Nvidia for ENB?

Hello. I am in the market for a new video card and one of the factors will be ENB. Does Nvidia work much better than AMD with ENB in 2019? For Skyrim Special Edition or Fallout 4 especially. Thank you for your time

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Is AMD still much worse than Nvidia for ENB?

With new drivers and newest videocards amd is very bad, you can see recent posts here like this viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6659. Usually it takes 1-1.5 years till drivers will be polished enough, so if you choose amd card, then have to wait if any bugs will occur. In general, nvidia drivers are much better and they even allow some bugs in graphics to not cause issues or crash, so with faulty games you will have better stability, i noticed this many times, this way i even test my works, first with amd card and then on nvidia.

Re: Is AMD still much worse than Nvidia for ENB?

Been using AMD (RX470) with ENB since 2018 on Fallout 4, New Vegas and Skyrim (Both LE and Todd Version). I only ever had an issue once where New Vegas wouldnt launch no matter what but other than this isolated incident which was probably my fault installing a bunch of enb presets on top of each other without cleaning up the previous properly i never had any issues.

Following the new cycles and the AMD community all the recent issues seem to be with the Navi (Radeon 7) and RX5000 series cards.