I get something like this when turning on SSAO/ImgLight etc

• Author

I get something like this when turning on SSAO/ImgLight etc

http://imgur.com/VRQwAnX

I tried to use old version enb but when I switch on SSAO it automatically turned itself off, even if I turn it on in the enbseries.ini file,it just didn't work.

This pictures is taken in the aether suite room , if I try to turn SSAO on in the open skyrim world, the game crashes..I have posted a topic in this forum earier but I couldn't have the network to upload images to imgur

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: I get something like this when turning on SSAO/ImgLight

Antialiasing enabled or invalid setting of skyrimprefs.ini. For all other cases - drivers and crapware.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Forgot one thing. This also happens if effect.txt or enbeffect.fx file is buggy or incompatible with the mod. May happen if you have used very old mod and trying to install just d3d9.dll of new, i did changes to format of those shaders and too old are incompatible (unless few changes are made to them). Btw, any tests must be done with official files first, then with presets.

Maybe it's wrapware... I'm using official 0302 but it's still flashes like this

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Are exteriors looks kinda same, with red sky and black/white shadows only on ground? If not, then it's definetly driver bugs or crapware, but it this bug happen in exteriors, then as i said, wrong skyrimprefs.ini (don't remember, one of ***shadow*** parameter) or antialiasing somewhere forced. Try to delete the following:
"enbseries" folder
"shaderinput" folder
enbeffect.fx
effect.txt
enbeffectprepass.fx
enblens.fx
enbbloom.fx
enbsunsprite.fx
Then install only official files and run again, turning on everything in [EFFECT] category.

PS: disabling defer mode in skyrimprefs.ini may help even if bug occurs, in case of antialiasing somewhere.