AMD isn't good enough for Boris? Then?

• Author

AMD isn't good enough for Boris? Then?

First thanks for your time and work on ENB. Seriously NVIDIA is just as shitty as AMD and has had just as many issues. AMD doesn't have Phys X but who cares it's old news anyway Y/N? So, then can you or anyone recommend what version of ENB to use or not to use with the 7950 3G cards? Also I reverted back to 15.7.1 driver in Win 10 since the latest Crimson drivers are obviously incompatible with ENB v279. Or is there another similar software someone can recommend that does the same thing.... Thanks again.

Note: I'm trying to install the latest Skyrim STEP Project again

AsRock Extreme 7 Gen 3
Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.6GHz
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 2133
Mushkin Enhanced Chronos Deluxe 240GB SSD
Mushkin Enhanced Chronos Deluxe 120GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 (64MB) Spinner
XFX Double D Black Edition HD7950 3GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: AMD isn't good enough for Boris? Then?

Or may be with my experience i know better what is more shitty and what is not? If you prefer to think that AMD is the only truth and your love, go on, but don't expect any help, it's your choice, your faults. I'm not a masochist to accept others bugs as mine.

*sensei*

at time when i had AMD card - i had no problems with ENB at all, same with Nvidia. Best drivers were 13.1 (they worked great with 7970)

krossbonzz -

Go back to Win 7 .. W10 isnt all that great anyway.. DX12 isnt coming until next year and by then someone will have figured a way to get DX12 games running on Win7.

I have nearly same video card as you and have no major problems with latest and recent ENB

krossbonzz

Thanks for the replies. Use a 3 year driver=NO and I use Win 10 since I have a few kids and adults that I assist and they're running the 10 OS. Maybe I'll look into dual booting 7 & 10. And if Boris reads this "Don't get your panties in a bunch" just answer the questions about your software. Most of the issues are with the multiple inconsistencies in the STEP Guide still as I'm finding out. So no worries Mr Boris I'm not bashing your hard work. Thanks

*sensei*

I dont see much problems using 3 years-old dirvers with 4-years old graphics card. In some quite big companies we use outdated software for compability reasons, unless security is compromised (in that case we start developing a patch to cover compability issue, but dont think that we are that bad or lasy, over past year completly new platform was developed, so we can finally get rid of "software archaisms").

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't see the point to answer or comment here. Question is about driver bugs, not my software. Only AMD users may know which driver is incompatible.

krossbonzz

All software has bugs regardless, but damn Boris your only running a 650Ti? I figured you'd have quad Titans with neon water and disco lights :lol:

So as advised by you nerds I reverted back to Win7 and CCC-13.9

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I suppose those who answered to you, regret now.

krossbonzz

Well Boris enlighten others why no AMD due to "bugs" instead of being a little fucking Russian bitch. Fuck you and your goddamn software