Cannot get WaitBusyRenderer to work with real vision.

• Author

Cannot get WaitBusyRenderer to work with real vision.

Hi, first time poster. I have been modding my skyrim for days now. And I keep running into an issue of getting stuttering randomly when moving about anywhere. I already tried every listed fix I can find on nexus, google, here, the enbpatch i dont think you can even use with realvisions new version because it already has more than one dll it is linked to. I increased my memory in enblocal.ini all the way up to 1028 or so, and it didnt seem to have any effect, if anything it got a little bit worse. I used the WayBusyRenderer on the plain enb.0297 skyrim from the downloads on this site, and the renderer worked amazingly. Only problem was I was only getting about 30fps to start, so that took me down to about 20fps.

With realvision performance I still get 60fps +- all the time unless im getting that random stutter. I have tried vsync, ini edits, patches, even other enb versions. But the only one that has the WaitBusyRenderer that worked by enabling me to toggle it ingame was the enb.0279 skyrim. Is there any way to force this on? I have done almost every combination of vsync enable/disable/ini edits I can think of and have read about over the last 25 hours. Because I have been sitting at my pc trying to get this one thing to work for this long, I am about to lose it. Does anyone know how I can enable that Renderer?

Really appreciate any help here

*edit- Forgot to add, i already cleaned my master files also. And I have no problems with LOOT order. I dont have compression enabled. I found this http://forum.step-project.com/topic/495 ... r-i-think/ which is the exact same problem as mine, but waitbusyrenderer is just not cooperating with me here.

If there is any info I can provide someone that they can advise me on this, I will post it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Cannot get WaitBusyRenderer to work with real vision.

May be you just need to delete other dll files? Because this functionality may be broken in other wrappers as not graphical feature, rather driver hint. Crapware and drivers also affect this. MaxPrerenderedFrames for nvidia f.e.

I actually figured out my problem. I put a couple files in the wrong place...im a moron i know. But it seems that realvision is still a little much of a performance drain on my pc, I already took alot of settings off and im still hovering around 40fps or so average. I think i am going to try the cinemascope enb since it is very low performance drain. Only question is, can i take the files that enabled the enb in game menu and use them with that enb as well? If not, then I cant use WaitBusyRendering with it, which will cause my stuttering to come back full force. Even with realvision with WaitBusyRendering enabled I still get a hiccup here and there. The only enb that fixes that enb.0297 skyrim from this site, destroys my fps giving me an average of about 25 or so. It smooths better, but i cant deal with that low frame rate. Any suggestions? I am pretty sure i need the waitbusyrendering enabled so i can smooth out my stuttering issues.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Every preset can be changed to better performance, because quality parameters for effects are in the enbseries.ini (internal editor) and how image looks in general by colors is what preset do. Better find preset which you like by the look of it, then turn off heavy effects or decrease quality of them. Even if you like to use depth of field and it's very slow, there are several user made shaders (enbeffectprepass.fx), some of them optimized good enough. Stuttering have various reasons and all together bring this issue, sometime reducing quality of some effect or disabling it entirely helps elliminate stuttering completely. Anyway, waitbusyrender is in the enblocal.ini and in most cases presets do not depends from it, you may keep old one.