SSAO is not working correctly

• Author

SSAO is not working correctly

sup
NOTE: i dont really know if its my problem with my amd video card and driver or with enb
i tried to enable SSAO on source engine games with hl2 0.075 enb and with black mesa 0.076 enb version and its wont work correctly.
you can use SSAO as undetected wallhack for valve games :twisted:
theres some kinda wired aa and some kinda black hdr by enb when hdr is applied by the game

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: SSAO is not working correctly

May be because of antialiasing enabled? But 99% chance it's because source engine games had too many updates and engine is far not the same as it was at times of the mod release.

ENBSeries wrote:May be because of antialiasing enabled? But 99% chance it's because source engine games had too many updates and engine is far not the same as it was at times of the mod release.
aa of the game or what?
i use sweetfx's aa

and ye 0.075/6 are old so maybe. what about you update blackmesa's enb (if you will, you can use the same enb for maybe 15+ games)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, i mean game hardware antialiasing. Don't remember if it required to be off in old versions. Anyway, i will not do any changes to these mods and black mesa version is the old one. I'm only making mods for each game individually now, for generic versions use ReShade and SweetFX.

ENBSeries wrote:Yes, i mean game hardware antialiasing. Don't remember if it required to be off in old versions. Anyway, i will not do any changes to these mods and black mesa version is the old one. I'm only making mods for each game individually now, for generic versions use ReShade and SweetFX.
okay i will see
and i use reshade with enb anyways
thanks ;)