Input Latency with ENB

• Author

Input Latency with ENB

Greetings,

I've been having an odd issue lately whenever I run Skyrim with an ENB. Regardless of the ENB preset that I try (Seasons of Skyrim, Somber, and Project ENB thus far), I experience a strange ~.25 second delay between any input from my keyboard or mouse and the action occurring on screen. My framerate is reasonable (35-45) yet there is a palpable delay between my actions and their effect in the game.

I've tried a variety of the common ways to fix input lag; disabling mouse acceleration and v-sync had no effect. I recently did a fresh install of Skyrim, so the only other mods that I have right now are the Unofficial Patches and SkyUI. Only uninstalling the ENB series files altogether seemed to fix this.

Is there anything else I can try to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Django

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Input Latency with ENB

Max prerendered frames setting in drivers, this is driver "feature", not the mod bug

Re: Input Latency with ENB

ENBSeries wrote:Max prerendered frames setting in drivers, this is driver "feature", not the mod bug
That did improve it quite a bit, thank you! For anyone else trying to fix this issue, you will need to download Radeon Pro and reduce the Flip Queue under the Advanced tab.