Black textures when snowing/raining

• Author

Black textures when snowing/raining

Hello,
ive got problem which i do not how to solve/what causes it. When it is raining, everywhere around me start appearing black textures. This is with ENB effects = true. When enb effects = false, everything is ok so it is related to enb. When the rain is calming down, everything goes ok again even with enb effects = true. Disabling rain effects/cloud effects or any other doesnt seem to work. I'm using 0.265 binary and it happens with all presets ive tried. Starting new game doesnt help either. Im playing on R9 290 4gb Asus and have around 60+ mods installed and HD Reloaded textures as well.

link to pics showing bugs: http://leteckaposta.cz/880327404 ...if you would like me to post it to another sites, there will be no problem, just name them.

If anyone could help me resolve my problem, id be grateful cuz skyrim without rainy/snowy weather is like beach without the sun :)

Cheers and apologies for bad language, its not my native

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Black textures when snowing/raining

I can't see the pic in your link.

what preset are you using? It is probably caused by bad config of my lens effect. try set "enable lens" to false in enbseries.ini or using shift+enter

You have to download that .zip file and unpack it. As ive said "Disabling rain effects/cloud effects or any other doesnt seem to work", my current enb preset doesnt even use Lens effect. Im using Elder blood btw right now, but it has occured with Evolved, NLA, Grim and Somber and many others..

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The link works now, it was saying something about IP last time I've check.

Anyway, have you check older binaries?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Files may not exist, but let's try. Remove effect.txt in game folder and in "enbseries" folder. Remove enbpalette.bmp/tga/png files in same folders. If not helps, disable procedural color correction in enbseries.ini. If not helps, restore skyrimprefs.ini file. If not helps, remove "enbseries" folder, create it again and install there only enbhelper.dll plugin, then in main game folder put my default enbeffect.fx file from the zip of the mod. I think it's because of low level colors are cropped.

Kingeric1992: ive just tried binaries: 0.262 and 0.236 - Bug still occurs

ENBSeries: Did as you said - Bug still occurs

ENBSeries: Did as you said - Bug still occurs

60+ mods installed and HD Reloaded textures
Disable any graphics mod (or better every mod), and run a new game in Skyrim with ENBSeries' default preset, then enable a snowy or rainy weather from this list using fw <weather> console command ("~" key). If the problem still exists, reinstall Skyrim.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

With default skyrimprefs.ini, modified bFloatingPointRenderTarget=1, no mod manager, my official files and preset, vanilla game - this should not occur. If it happen, search between other software and video drivers. So try to do these steps.