Fullscreen mode [Crossfire + Downsampling] (Skyrim)

• Author

Fullscreen mode [Crossfire + Downsampling] (Skyrim)

Greetings Boris,

I'd like to ask if it was possible to enable Downsampling through enb and have the game stay in full screen mode.
Since Crossfire doesn't work in windowed fullscreen mode and AMD is apparently not in a hurry to fix their implementation of dual graphics -.-

I have tried multiple approaches to enable downsampling and still have 2 cards running at the same time, but couldn't combine enb and any other downsampling tool to work together in Skyrim.

I'm using Kyo's Pure Light which just got released and everything works great except being unable to run the game with downsampling.

I've also tried gedosato and it works fine for downsampling, but I can't get it to work with the enb d3d9.dll being active.

Please add this feature if it's possible or if you can recommend an alternative solution or workaround I'd be fine with that too.
Right now I'm having a look at gedosato's source code and trying to figure out if i can somehow make this happen, but I don't have any experience in d3d device or renderer coding.

/cheers and thank you for providing this great modification for us.

Re: Fullscreen mode [Crossfire + Downsampling] (Skyrim)

Gevil wrote:Greetings Boris,

I'd like to ask if it was possible to enable Downsampling through enb and have the game stay in full screen mode.
Since Crossfire doesn't work in windowed fullscreen mode and AMD is apparently not in a hurry to fix their implementation of dual graphics -.-

I have tried multiple approaches to enable downsampling and still have 2 cards running at the same time, but couldn't combine enb and any other downsampling tool to work together in Skyrim.

I'm using Kyo's Pure Light which just got released and everything works great except being unable to run the game with downsampling.

I've also tried gedosato and it works fine for downsampling, but I can't get it to work with the enb d3d9.dll being active.

Please add this feature if it's possible or if you can recommend an alternative solution or workaround I'd be fine with that too.
Right now I'm having a look at gedosato's source code and trying to figure out if i can somehow make this happen, but I don't have any experience in d3d device or renderer coding.

/cheers and thank you for providing this great modification for us.

It looks like you are on ATI, nevertheless look at this (I know it says Nvidia) but... check and see if it has any external links to the ATI/AMD method. Adding a custom resolution should be the first thing to try and do before using a third party software method.

http://screenarchery.wikia.com/wiki/Dow ... VIDIA_only
Windows 10 x64
BenQ 27" 3840x2160 OGSSAA || Steelseries 7G || Logitech G402 @280dpi