[Skyrim] Extreme Graphical Flickering, Artifacts Issue

• Author

[Skyrim] Extreme Graphical Flickering, Artifacts Issue

Installed Modifications to Skyrim:
Unofficial Skyrim Patch + Unofficial Dawnguard Patch + Unofficial Hearthfire Patch + Unofficial Dragonborn Patch + Unofficial High Resolution Patch
Climates Of Tamriel + Climates Of Tamriel Weather + Climates Of Tamriel Dragonborn Patch
Enhanced Blood
Enhanced Lights and FX
Saturation Boost
SMIM-Merged-All
[/size]
Hello,

I've got the mod downloaded (ENB 254a, Enhanced Lights and FX, COT, Supreme Storms, COT - Weather).

The issue I'm having is that I'm getting ALLOT of flickering and artifacts when I look around (Inside and Outside, Look below for screenshot link). Sometimes looking one way doesn't show any artifacts (Like triangular ones, and repeated objects etc.) but some objects don't have textures and are transparent and show the sky through them...

SCREENSHOTS of this issue, (I was at the Alduin's Wall, or Blades new place etc.): http://imgur.com/a/bfcU6#0

Any help on this would be appreciated!

- GhostSniper189
Last edited by GhostSniper189 on 14 Mar 2015, 18:50, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [Skyrim] Extreme Graphical Flickering, Artifacts Issue

There are several cases:
You have software running, which hook in to game process. Afterburner, radeonpro, evga, etc.
Antialiasing enabled in game video options or in drivers (or in such software i mentioned above).
But the most likely your videocard is dead or overclocked too much, because triangle artifacts happen in such case. Or if drivers are awful.
Crossfire.