ENB Series graphical issue after Driver update

• Author

ENB Series graphical issue after Driver update

Hello all,

I have used ENB for years in different amounts, but when updating my drivers on my 2080ti, Windows 11, to the current latest stable when I booted skyrim SE I got weird graphics issues. When ENB is running the UI is normal, but the actual worldspace screen is either really tiny in the top left, and layered weird, or when I turn off some of the effects I get a purely white full screen version of the world with outlines, then a separate colored layer that is much smaller resolution starting in the top left. This is with ENB for SSE 0.488, does anyone know what setting may have gotten messed up in my nVidia settings or any other ways to fix this? I tried rolling back to older ENBs I know worked prior on this machine, and disabling all my mods to just be the ENB running, issue persists, which is why I think maybe the driver update is part of this.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB Series graphical issue after Driver update

You don't have DLSS enabled by any chance?

I have not turned it on myself for Skyrim, but will check if the driver did.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If you don’t use the DLSS mod then it’s not that but something else. You should probably try with older drivers to see if it’s specifically something caused by the drivers.

Boris will probably have an idea, though.

Actually, You found it in one, it took me some thinking but I recall updating SkyrimUpscaler. Just checked, and it had reset itself to DLSS mode instead of DLAA. That's all it was, I feel dumb for not thinking of that sooner.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That's great to hear, good work.