GTA V and ENB Series 0.387 crashes game

• Author

GTA V and ENB Series 0.387 crashes game

Hello all,

I tried solving this issue by googling and stuff the last day and I just can't get it fixed. I used ENB series a lot before on Skyrim SE with the same PC hardware as now and I never had issues. But I just can't get it run with GTA V.
The game and also ENB just loads fine in the beginning, I can start single player story mode also without issues. But after some time in game I experience crashes to the desktop. I figured this happens when I look into a mirror in game. This doesn't happen if I run the game without ENB!
Anybody has an idea whats going on here? Do I have to do some special setups in the ENB settings or files? Or in the NVIDIA control panel? Seems like a reflexion setting problem or something?

Greets

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: GTA V and ENB Series 0.387 crashes game

All i can do is to check myself if it crashes or not, but never had anything like this, so if it work for me, i cant help (maybe driver bug). Make screenshot where that mirror is on the map and in the game world so i could find it (put images to imgur.com or imagebam.com)

Well, its right in the beginning of the game, the mirror in the bathroom of Franklins House.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

https://imgur.com/a/EpPUxPV
Cant enter Frankin's aunt house any more, but this place also have mirror. Maybe you have problems cause of driver bug or some video setting of the game causing it.

Thanks for checking and your effort, if I find the culprit or some solution I'll let you know.