ENB and screenshots

• Author

ENB and screenshots

Anybody knows how to capture the real version of the screen while ingame?

They always looka little bit brighter,than what they actualy do ingame...and that's because ingame brightness change is not read in enb screenshots

i even tried fraps,but it doesnt even take e a screenshot lol.

NAy way to capture that ingame brightness setting?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB and screenshots

Hun? I have been using FRAPS for 7 years now. Takes the best screenshots of all the various tools I have used. Saves them as PNG. Does an excellent job. Every shot I have ever posted here, on flickr, or on Nexus, was with FRAPS ... and that is quite a lot :)

EDIT: It has been a while since I ever had to adjust in-game brightness in Skyrim so just checked to confirm. As long as playing full-screen (versus windowed or fake full-screen via ENB) FRAPS will correctly capture in-game brightness changes from the game settings, layered with ENB and even ReShade if using, so that WYSIWYG when taking a screen shot. I confirmed it by doing just that a minute ago to be sure.

wolfgrimdark wrote:Hun? I have been using FRAPS for 7 years now. Takes the best screenshots of all the various tools I have used. Saves them as PNG. Does an excellent job. Every shot I have ever posted here, on flickr, or on Nexus, was with FRAPS ... and that is quite a lot :)

EDIT: It has been a while since I ever had to adjust in-game brightness in Skyrim so just checked to confirm. As long as playing full-screen (versus windowed or fake full-screen via ENB) FRAPS will correctly capture in-game brightness changes from the game settings, layered with ENB and even ReShade if using, so that WYSIWYG when taking a screen shot. I confirmed it by doing just that a minute ago to be sure.
yes it does indeed...but had to set it as adin...or nothgino would happen :D

*sensei*

You can easily inject SweetFX which capture the screen perfectly and uses .png instead of bitmap.

Edit: I forgot... Nvidia has a screenshot function too and it should capture the screen.
CGI ENB