New Complex Particle Lights effects does not work

• Author

New Complex Particle Lights effects does not work

Hey. Recently, a new version of the mod for Skyrim LE (0.366) was released, which added support for these new lighting effects. In any case, YouTube is already full of videos about it. The problem is that these effects do not want to work under any circumstances.
Help me figure out what specifically was done wrong.

The configuration of the computer is quite powerful, ENB is fine, everything works fine, except for these new effects.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: New Complex Particle Lights effects does not work

Maybe you have defer disabled in enblocal? Or just do not see cause have mods installed which replaced default sprites which should glow.

I use Rudy ENB. It seems nothing in terms of textures. Tell me exactly what needs to be checked in ENBlocal.ini? And what needs to be considered, specifically for the Particle Lights feature? What parameters can influence it?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true
and antialiasing disabled in game video setting. No other things required.

The parameter "UseDefferedRendering" has been disabled. I turned it on. But in the game it is still disabled and I can not put a tick on this item.
Particle Lights features are also included in the ini file, and there are disabled ones in the game. Attempting to turn them on does not lead to anything.

Anti-aliasing was also disabled through the launcher.

The computer is powerful enough to pull the ENB and produce a good FPS. I do not understand what the problem is.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true
Simply set these in enblocal.ini file and make sure this file do not exist in "enbseries" folder (or do same changes there too, if exist). I dont remember now, but most likely second parameter set to false automatically if antialiasing is detected, but in that case text on the screen at start should say something about antialiasing.

Thank you very much for your help) The problem was really in anti-aliasing, but it’s probably not my fault that I didn’t watch, but by the tricks of the manager's mod.
I keep all mods separate from the Data folder to keep the game clean and use Mod Organizer for this. As it turned out, this asshole copied skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini files for himself and when starting the game through the manager, he took the parameters from these copied files and not from the ini files in the document folder where they are located by default. And in the copied files I had anti-aliasing turned on and because of it these new effects did not work.

I still could not understand, I turned everything off everywhere, in the game, in the drivers, there is no anti-aliasing, but it still does not work properly, and the solution was so close, I just did not see it))) :lol:

As it turned out, this asshole copied skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini files for himself and when starting the game through the manager, he took the parameters from these copied files and not from the ini files in the document folder where they are located by default.
If you use Mod Organizer 2, you can change its settings to make it use global ini files. Click on "Configure Profiles" (it's one of the icons in the top bar) and uncheck "Use profile-specific Game INI files".

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I use the first version of the application. Once I updated the program and everything flew to hell. Since then, I do not want to tempt fate. One thing I did not even know about this kind of pitfalls)))