Black screen that never loads in Fallout new vegas

• Author

Black screen that never loads in Fallout new vegas

Every time I put the enb series d3d9.dll and launch my game, It just shows a black screen which never loads. In windows 7 I have no problem, but I new install windows 10. Without ENB in game directory is everythig fine. I install according to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-k0ld-LLWk. There must be problem in my OS with some missing file I thing, because in windows 7 I have no problems with ENB or anythig else. But I dont know what files are missing.

Re: Black screen that never loads in Fallout new vegas

I found some tip about that. I tried it. Game run but there is no options shift+enter to get in enb menus.

"first make sure you download ENBseries v0.278, I've made the mistake of downloading from the patch section.
Extract the Injector version of ENBseries if your using fnv4gb, in your Fallout New Vegas folder.
Then only extract the d3d9.dll file from the wrapper version in your New Vegas folder, <<--this is where my problem was mostly, I had the d3d9.dll file in my exe folder so I moved it in the main folder and everything worked.
After that extract whichever ENB you've downloaded and replace when asked.
Open up your enbinjector.ini & and where it says ProcessName2= type in fnv4gb.exe after the (=) so it'll look like this: ProcessName2=fnv4gb.exe
Save and exit
Run ENBInjector.exe as administrator
Then Run fnv4gb.exe"

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Black screen that never loads in Fallout new vegas

I can't help with this, win10 is not supported, but all problems comes from "crapware", which win10 have too. You can search here by this keyword to find which listed, but many others exist, you just need to terminate all software which somehow inject code in the game.