Edge flickering only in ENB

• Author

Edge flickering only in ENB

Hey, I've got a problem that I hope you might be able to help me with - when I activate the ENB I get an issue where the edges of objects that are moving somewhat on the screen flicker and are jagged, even with all the AA options enabled and running at 60fps.

Weirdly enough, this does not happen when ENB is not enabled, meaning the base Skyrim has better edge AA for me! Is there any advice you could give me? I love this program but it's quite annoying that it upgrades most features but downgrades others.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Edge flickering only in ENB

May be temporal antialiasing? Turn in off in enblocal.ini (or in-game editor of the mod).

Tried that. Turning off the various AA does not seem to have an effect on it.

It seems the option 'imultisample' being turned to 8 fixes this immediately, but to use that I have to turn off the enb. What option in the enb replicates what imultisample does?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Please next time write properly, it's not flickering then. ENBSeries do not support antialiasing in defer mode for Skyrim. You may turn it off in enblocal.ini and of course many effects will be disabled as well.

I do not understand. It is definitely the ENB's fault that the edges are flickering from rendering. If I disable the ENB and just use the hardware version, it looks fine.

I'm asking how to fix this when the ENB is -enabled-. How do you deal with the flickering edges when the ENB is enabled and enblocal.ini is set to deferred rendering = true?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I do not have flickering edges, name things properly.
Antialiasing unsupported in defer mode, because it can't be, blame M$ for that. All available options are under [ANTIALIASING] category of enblocal.ini or supersampling/downsampling via AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions or in driver control panel.