Sky too bright in Skyrim ENB - trying to fix

• Author

Sky too bright in Skyrim ENB - trying to fix

Not sure if this is the correct sub-forum, but here goes.

Hardware:

Alienware M18
Windows 10
2x NVidia GeForce GTX 765M in SLI
8GB system RAM

I'm new to ENB and have been messing around for a couple days trying to find something I like. The ENB I liked the most, that worked for performance, was Skyrim Beautification Project. But today I installed Witcher2 via Steam, which installed DirectX (as all Steam games do) and after that I started getting this error trying to run Skyrim (I've changed nothing else on my system - Skyrim was working fine this morning):
Skyrim:TESV.exe - Entry Point Not Found.
The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll.
Renaming dxgi.dll in my \skyrim\ directory made the errors go away, but now my sky is really, really bright with this ENB.

I uninstalled the Skyrim Beautification ENB and loaded the default ENBoost ENB settings from the Wrapper. Then I swapped them back and started swapping just the .INI file to see if that was the difference.

Below is a screenshot of the difference between the default ENBoost enbseries.ini file and the Skyrim Beautification Project enbseries.ini file.

I've diffed the two files and there's so many differences I don't even know where to start to adjust the sky brightness. Everything else about the ENB is fine with me, but that sky is just too harsh.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I've tried a couple other ENB's, and they have the same basic problem, in addition to not looking nearly as good. The sky is just overwhelmingly bright. This seems to be caused by the calls to the dxgi.dll in the C:\Windows\System32 folder.

Re: Sky too bright in Skyrim ENB - trying to fix

As usual, all it takes is me posted the question to finally figure it out on my own.

CloudIntensity settings under the [SKY] section of the .ini.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Sky too bright in Skyrim ENB - trying to fix

Haha! Okay.