ENBs missing most of the effects

• Author

ENBs missing most of the effects

Hello guys, as title says I have problems with some skyrim ENBs: northern light, southern light and poupouri. Most of the effects including DOF and Ambient Occlusion don't work. I Can open the enb menu just fine and deselecting options in there has no effect in game. I tested this on both 262 and 279 binary. Any help is much appreciated, thanks

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENBs missing most of the effects

You have bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 in SkyrimPrefs.ini? Also double-check that it's set in every instance of SkyrimPrefs.ini in case you have multiple.

mindflux wrote:You have bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 in SkyrimPrefs.ini? Also double-check that it's set in every instance of SkyrimPrefs.ini in case you have multiple.
Thanks for answering. I just modified the one in MO indeed, however other ENBs seems to work fine. Apart from the one in My documents, is there another istance of skyrimprefs.ini?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have no idea how it is with mod organizers since I don't use one, but with stock game there should be only one that's in Documents/My Games/Skyrim. The others, if any, can be deleted.

Not sure why other presets would have worked fine. Maybe you have updated MO between or something like that?

mindflux wrote:I have no idea how it is with mod organizers since I don't use one, but with stock game there should be only one that's in Documents/My Games/Skyrim. The others, if any, can be deleted.

Not sure why other presets would have worked fine. Maybe you have updated MO between or something like that?
I tryed putting that value in skyrimprefs.ini in my documents but it changed nothing.

I'm not sure either but I never reinstalled MO. Only bloom and lens seems to work in these presets. In the other presets that work for me, the shadow setting in the enb menu does nothing, not sure if it's important

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If i remember, message at start should appear in Skyrim version when bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 not set and don't know at which condition it not displayed. May be deferred mode is not enabled in enblocal.ini?

ENBSeries wrote:If i remember, message at start should appear in Skyrim version when bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 not set and don't know at which condition it not displayed. May be deferred mode is not enabled in enblocal.ini?
What is this "deferred mode" in enblocal? How do I check if it's enabled?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Open enblocal.ini located in the Skyrim folder and look for a line that says UseDefferedRendering=true or false under [GLOBAL].

mindflux wrote:Open enblocal.ini located in the Skyrim folder and look for a line that says UseDefferedRendering=true or false under [GLOBAL].
Just checked, it's already set as true

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Right. Crapware then?