Fallout 4 Stutter Dilemma Dx

• Author

Fallout 4 Stutter Dilemma Dx

I'll get right to it. I'm running a ASUS GTX750Ti 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 GPU, Intel i5-4440 @ 3.1~3.4Ghz. Hyper X Fury 16GB 1600Mhz RAM and a MSI B85M-P33 Mobo.

All games runs smooth and okay with frames of 40~75FPS. Some older titles even jumps to 100~150FPS :lol:

Some Modded Games like TESV:Skyrm & FalloutNV runs perfectly @ 60FPS with Demanding ENBs' such as RealVision & Ruby ENB(FalloutNV) In which I didn't have to Overclocked any of my parts. This is okay until I play Fallout 4.

Even with lowest settings and workarounds from the internet, I still suffer from major stuttering making the game unplayable or unbearable at most times. This is a mystery to me considering most of my games runs smooth with no error save Skyrim of course with it's random crash for no reason(Game Resource Limit even with MemoryPatch via SKSE & Mod), I tried everything from editing ini files to "Unlock FPS", delete or disable some ini commands / settings that are for Console versions and not for PC, Installing mods and dll that "removes the stutter", turning off some features on both the launcher & Nvidia settings even forcing Vsync off via Nvidia Inspector & enblocal, Not even a fresh reinstallation solves the problem.

Last resolve I did is to download a pirated copy in which the results are the same and did a comparison machine test with a lower specs(ECS Deluxe H81 Mobo, Zotac GT 730 64-bit 1GB GDDR5, 500GB HDD, 4GB 1866Mhz RAM & Pentium Hashwell CPU @ 3.0 ~ 3.2Ghz) and the result, the Lower spec machine runs Fallout 4 In DECENT FRAMES AND NO STUTTER at the lowest settings, same with my Rig but no changes whatsoever to the stutter issue.

I don't know what makes the game stutter at my rig. Some people point out the updates to the GPU that "degrades" the performance as intentional by Nvidia, some reported rollbacking to the default version(the version which is in the Installation disc you get when you buy the GPU) will fix the issue which I did and no luck, lastly some users posted disabling the Nvidia Streaming Services which I disabled After I bought my GPU. :evil:

Not sure what to do now, Heck I might uninstall Fallout 4 and do a refund on Steam!! but I'm desperate to find a solid solution to this. :|

Aside from the mentioned workarounds I've made, Is there anymore ways of fixing the stutter that Fallout 4 gives me??

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Fallout 4 Stutter Dilemma Dx

I don't know the answer

l00
*master*

Try this in your drivers configuration :
Set "maximum pre-rendered frames" to 1
Vertical sync control to adaptive and the V-sync forced on
Enable triple buffering
Set your "Multi-display/mixed GPU acceleration" to single display performance

Configure your video mermory size in enblocal can help too.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The 'Triple Buffering' NVIDIA driver option (accessible through NVIDIA Inspector) ONLY applies to OPENGL cames, and not DX games. To force triple buffering on DX games, you have to use D3DOverrider or something similar.