Clocks Spikes at regular interval after playing Skyrim

• Author

Re: Clocks Spikes at regular interval after playing Skyrim

Well, it was to soon to be happy :cry: , i manage to launch with SKSE enabled and a different named EXE, play a short while, exit and see that the problem wasnt present, but yet again in another longer session, the problem reappeared.

It seems that appears with time into the game, meaning something triggers it from inside the game, and not directly only executing the EXE. So, not Driver fault (or yes, but no because of the profile).
I beggining to suspect of some mod, but seems rare only that alone could keep the card "stuck" even after closing the game.

If it is the engine, i cant pinpoint the specific cause, even playing for a short while with SKSE enabled, pasing through most things GPU demanding while with ENB (mist, water, lighting, spell effects, etc) didnt trigger it.

Anyway, i think ill leave the investigation here, beggining to search within 130+ mods without been certain that is actually one of them seems futile.

Remains updating the drivers, soon, if that solves the problem, ill be sure to report it here.

Anyway, if anything more occurs to you, please im all ears ;) .

Thanks!!

Bye.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Clocks Spikes at regular interval after playing Skyrim

It can't be any mod. When any application is closed and it's process is not longer running, Windows automatically destroy all threads and free garbage.