Skyrim ENB no Sunrays

• Author

Skyrim ENB no Sunrays

hey guys i Play with the Nvidia gtx 750 ti and use the 119 Version ENB and i have no sunrays i have activate in the enbseries ini file the order sunrays .... True
but nothing happend Need help

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim ENB no Sunrays

Better show screenshots of your game with the mod installed, because any effects missing means some other software fooling around or drivers. Also antialiasing enabled cause the issues as well. CHeck if sun is visible through the walls or not.

yes i cann see the sun through the walls =( ??

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Then it's:
1) laptop with intel gpu and nvidia optimus, which do not work with d3d9 wrappers. You may try to use injector version, but it's rather not helps.
2) antialiasing enabled in game video options or forced in driver. It must be disabled with the mod.

i have disable antialaisng but it not work i see the sun thruoh walls

have no Laptop have an i5 and a gtx 750 i

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Use injector version or try "optimus fix" solution available on Nexus site. But as i know all latest Optimus (with drivers) have this bug with no fix for it, so i don't believe you may do anything.

=( it not work shit i buy me an new Computer for skyrim ENB´s and it now work

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Damn. Sorry, i forgot some of your post text. It's not optimus of course, because you have desktop pc. Well, antialiasing is one type of the problem with sun shine throught the walls and no sun rays. But also "crapware" which is various mailware or harmless software which modify something in the games. For example popular are geforce experience (must be uninstalled), afterburner, evga, d3d overrider, razer and logitek utils, steam overlay, some screen capturing software, various game "boosters" and system cleaners. Another thing is that some old versions of the mod use fake videocard "ENB", it was required when game have bugs and this mode is the only properly working, but recent game version do not need it, while in skyrimprefs.ini it may still exist as videoadapter. So, try to delete (backup first) skyrimprefs.ini file (if you have mod organizer, then this file have at least one more copy, delete it also) and run skyrimlauncher again.

sry my english is to bad for this =( i gave an complete new Computer he have no male ware or boosters

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Are you sure that do not have "GeForce Experience" installed? Because it's included in latest video drivers and the reason of many bugs. You may show list of processes screenshot, will be easier to find out if you do have any incompatible software or not (make sure "show processes for all users" is checked in task manager).
I recommend to find someone who speak german and may help you, because english is not my native too and it's very hard to communicate.