The procedure entry point Direct3DCreate9Exerror HELP PLZ!

• Author

The procedure entry point Direct3DCreate9Exerror HELP PLZ!

after updating Nvidia drivers with gforce experience and launching skyrim thought SKSE i get this message" The procedure entry point Direct3DCreate9Ex could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\system32\D3.d9.dll. "

i know its an issue with gforce experience and the enb and uninstalling 1 of them fixes it, but i realy like both. so is there anything i can do or maybe anybody else can do to remady this?

o also i rolled back my nvidia drivers and the skyrim error doesn't show up. but all games skyrim included are unstable ( some things don't launch and some things crash if i alt tab out).

any help would be appriciated

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: The procedure entry point Direct3DCreate9Exerror HELP PL

There is no fix and it will not be ever. GeForce experience unsupported and it doesn't matter if *Ex function exist in the mod or not, both these incompatible with each other.

Re: The procedure entry point Direct3DCreate9Exerror HELP PL

This is not a problem with the geforce experience. Nvidia drivers do this for me with the latest update, i had to do a clean install back to 355.60 in order for it to work properly again. This has happened before with earlier versions of enb and nvidia drivers (just google the error and you will find past posts) With me when it comes to drivers i usually follow a simple rule, If it ain't broke, don't fix it :)