Nvidia Optimus related bug (SKYRIM ENB patch)

• Author

Nvidia Optimus related bug (SKYRIM ENB patch)

Hi, i recently tried your "Performance and bugfix ENBSeries 093 Patch 6" for SKYRIM on TesNexus and experienced a problem.

I have a loptop with nvidia ION GPU. Tried your patch but i keep getting error: "Failed to initialize renderer. Hardware T&L required but not supported by adapter." The thing is without your patch i can perfectly play this game but i need the FPS boost.
I believe that it has to do with dual GPU my laptop has. My laptop uses Intel GMA3100 on desktop and NVIDIA ION in games (NVIDIA Optimus). Maybe your "d3d9.dll" tries to use GMA 3100??? Can you fix it or provide me a solution?

In Skyrim when i'm in interiors, i get a massive input lag, so friggin massive that the cursor moves almost 1 second after i move the mouse. I play at lowest resolution and at lowest settings but still experiencing this issue. My game is patched, my cpu and gpu overclocked to the max... again the same. That's why i need your performance patch

Thank you in advance
Attachments
error.png
error.png (7.46 KiB) Viewed 5654 times

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Nvidia Optimus related bug (SKYRIM ENB patch)

That error is game message. Optimus supported now only with 0.103 version of graphic mod, but it's not patch (include patch inside itself, but slower anyway). All you can do is to wait when i'll finish to convert all libraries to injector version (and you need then AntiFREEZE patch 0.096, not that old 0.093).