IceNhancer 1.35 Problem

• Author

IceNhancer 1.35 Problem

Hi guys, first of all cong. for all the work you've done!!!

Yesterday i downloaded the latest version of the mod. I did everything what readme says but when i finished modding, my game couldn't recognise my video car. Then i reinstalled the game and copied every file one by one to understand which folder cause my problem. Luckily i found it.

My laptop has two video cards one is for game other one is for desktop and the other things.( Optimus) . Without xlive.dll the game can see my main video card but when i past xlive.dll to my gta 4 folder game couldn't see it and i can't play game because of 4-5 FPS :). But without pasting xlive.dll i wasn't able to play game with icenhancer. It would be really great if someone solve my problem.

I'm sorry for my bad english. I hope you understood my problem...

Here is my system:

Intel Core i5-2410m 2.3ghz

Nvidia GeForce GT550m - 2gb

8gb ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: IceNhancer 1.35 Problem

At this moment you can't do anything to solve the problem. I'm trying to make .exe version of the mod, but when will finish it, don't know.

sanchez

thanks for the answer... i'll wait then :)

sanchez
I had such lags on iCEnhancer135 when he was doing every second of screen shots)

Try reinstalling the game earlier version, and install patch 1040
Then throw in the game folder files from 1. All of this folder belongs to GTA4 root directory

sanchez

i'm always patching the game after reinstalling it... Forums says 1.04 patch is better than 1.07 for icenhancer so i have 1.04 version.. but it still don't recognise my video card

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Btw you may ask NVidia tech support how to force nvidia card only in optimus, because they bother me from time to time "we like you mod, share tech with us", so they should help to get more profit.