Driver 310.x causes issues with Skyrim ENB

• Author

Driver 310.x causes issues with Skyrim ENB

All versions of the 310.x series from nvidia have caused an error with ENB Skyrim. I rolled back to the previous driver 306.97 and it went away, any ideas?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Driver 310.x causes issues with Skyrim ENB

No, as far as I know everyone's got the same issue. Honestly, as long as the driver is beta, it's not worth the trouble.

Chiefsoap

mindflux wrote:No, as far as I know everyone's got the same issue. Honestly, as long as the driver is beta, it's not worth the trouble.
OK cool. Good to know I'm not the first! Either way, fair enough. I rolled back!

For some reason the latest beta helps with some serious stability issues - alas its unusable because of its blue flashing. hope it's gone when the drivers are out of beta

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

What kind of stability issues, random crashes or performance?

For me, both.

Also, can anyone confirm that there are no issues with beta 310.70 as with me? I tried it with .123 and No flashing blues, no nothing. seems to effect saturation and sun rays a bit differently (not necessarily better or worse) but i could be imagining things

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm testing now.

I did some running around, using spells, resting and stuff but didn't notice anything odd or out of place. I need to do more thorough testing but based on the first impressions it does look like the issues plaguing the previous beta have indeed been fixed. Regarding the sun etc. it sounds like the gamma has shifted, did you used to have a custom profile before updating?

Other than setting Negative LOD Bias to "clamp" (which I don't remember why I had done in the first place), I don't think so. Also it seems certain areas, like around Morthal for whatever reason, at specific times (dusk/dawn) still have the blue flashing issues. But all in all it seems like progress has been made.

*master*

SpaceKebab wrote:Also, can anyone confirm that there are no issues with beta 310.70 as with me? I tried it with .123 and No flashing blues, no nothing. seems to effect saturation and sun rays a bit differently (not necessarily better or worse) but i could be imagining things
Still blue shifts. I'm using 62 Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB 0.123
Tried with default nvidia control panel settings with no results and the only way to have that flashing blues gone was to deactivate Bloom. That sucks alot.
Using a Gigabyte GTX 590.