Unable to get enb to work with NV solved

• Author

Unable to get enb to work with NV solved

Hello so ive made a post already about this on steam (im just gonna link it so i wont have to go through the troubleshoot questions again http://steamcommunity.com/app/22380/dis ... 114011032/ )

everytime i try to load the game with the enb installed it tells me that the application didnt launch properly both through patched 4gb exe aswell as nvse im on windows 10

>tfw it was the compability mode causing it
Last edited by Freya_Valentine on 09 Oct 2017, 09:46, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Unable to get enb to work with NV

It can be driver issue (Intel GPU unsupported), crapware. But try to download and install DirectX Runtime Standalone 2010, then disable XBox*** something (no idea what is it and how, people say it causing problems) and somehow disable Windows Game Explorer (renaming game executable do the trick as i know).

Re: Unable to get enb to work with NV

still the same problem error code : (0xc000001d) , installed direct x, xbox dvr has been disabled since ages ago and right now the only program running besides google chrome is steam

edit> ive made abit of progress by installing this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33227/ it now crashes on start up (program opens in a black window then crashes) instead of giving me the error code

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Unable to get enb to work with NV solved

Even if you have optimus laptop, it is not the reason of crashes. So, the problem completely solved by compatibility mode set? Can you describe how exactly so i could answer users next time? Don't have Win10.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Unable to get enb to work with NV solved

Reading his post here and on Steam forum it seems like the game was crashing since he was using a compatibility mode, and disabling it fixed the issue.