Enb 499 crash

fixing bugs
  • Author

Enb 499 crash

I just installed the latest enb series version 499 and my skyrim game started crashing. Everything works fine with version 484. The crashes are random and generallly happen relatively quickly after playing the game for a few minutes. It is a full crash, complete reboot and sometimes leads to bsod. I went back to 484 and everything works fine. Any help would be appreciated, the new version is defintely an improvement as far as the graphics are concerned.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Enb 499 crash

The only way to find reason of crash is to make you tester of different versions on discord, but doubt the problem is in the mod, rather software which you are using on background, cause you are first one who report this issue after lot of time 0.499 existed for patreon users. Anyway, if have enough time to do testing, discord link on the news page of enbdev.com

Re: Enb 499 crash

Ok thanks. I tried to find the discord site. I found several links around the internet and none of them worked. I couldn't find it on this site, but I'll look again on the news page. I wonder if it's trend micro, I have that running for virus protection. Have you heard of issues with that software? I think it has a mute function, maybe I'll try that.