Dark shadows under vegetation/grass

fixing bugs
  • Author

Dark shadows under vegetation/grass

Hello everyone, I'm new into ENB and I find it amazing, however my only issue is the shadows casted on the grass. I couldn't find any setting or anyone else talking about this so I'm asking how do you turn it off?
I tried changing every setting but there must be something I'm doing wrong. Any ideas? Here's a picture of what I'm talking about. https://i.imgur.com/ck45hBh.jpg
Thanks in advance! :beer:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Dark shadows under vegetation/grass

It's detailed shadows under [effect] category of enbseries.ini. Or ambient occlusion. Hard to tell from that screenshot.

ENBSeries wrote: 09 Jul 2023, 02:09 It's detailed shadows under [effect] category of enbseries.ini. Or ambient occlusion. Hard to tell from that screenshot.
Great, I set detailed shadows to false and everything looks like vanilla again without turning off the soft shadows from enb. Thank you for your reply and your great work!

I have other question, how do I change the setting on how dark the grass is under the shadow? It seems way too dark. Here's a picture of the issue. https://i.imgur.com/ZSfoRYW.jpg

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Remove ENBSeries, because it modify lighting to valid one and you dont like it.

ENBSeries wrote: 10 Jul 2023, 17:31 Remove ENBSeries, because it modify lighting to valid one and you dont like it.
I'm just asking if there's a way to tweak it, perhaps more clear because it's a nice effect. With ENB on in some areas you'll see black grass and nomal grass, it's noticeable.
Anyways, have a good day. I thought you would be more comprehensive.