ENB not loading

fixing bugs
  • Author

ENB not loading

Hello, I decided to load up an ENB on my new PC but for some reason it is not working, I have previously installed ENBs multiple times, and they worked great. I installed Reactor ENB (and the required mods) and the most recent ENB series. But for some reason, the game doesn't even load the ENB series, I don't even get the little notification in the corner when you start up the game. I've used ENBs before without fail, but for some reason it just doesn't want to work this time around.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB not loading

And the game is...?

I have the same issue with gta 5, already changed compability for Windows 7 and it is still not working

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

First check that the dll is not blocked by OS. You can do so by openinig the file properties and looking whether there's a security section in the general tab, and if there is, selecting the "Unblock" check box and clicking OK.

As for GTA, that's a different story... R* apparently blocked a number of dll libraries to deter hacking. To be honest I don't know how you guys can even play it online, it's full of hackers.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gta5 is no go. Last update is buggy, crashes vanilla game after few minutes of loading, so only waiting till they fix it is a solution (but they wont).