ENB since last GTA-Update not working

fixing bugs
  • Author

ENB since last GTA-Update not working

Hello, as the title says I have the problem that ENB since the last GTA update unfortunately no longer loads.

By way of explanation, I use Alt:V as a launcher for roleplay and have used ENB for this additionally.

Unfortunately ENB doesn't work anymore since the last GTA update. In singleplayer it works normally, as it should, but in Alt:V it is no longer recognized. I have already contacted Alt:V support but they have referred me back to ENB. After that I tried to fix it myself by reinstalling etc. etc. but again and again without success. I ask for help in this regard or possibly a fix since it is obviously not only with me so.

I apologize for my brittle English. I come from Germany.

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Luxl

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB since last GTA-Update not working

Hi
Sorry, probably i can't help, because enbseries was developed for single player game only.

Can

isn't it a look worth on your site? i mean it worked more than a year. some people can launch the game with enb without a single problem and others can't get ENB loaded.

i checked several client logs of alt:V and can't see the d3d11.dll even get loaded (not even with an error or something). isn't it in your interests that people used to use enb are still able to use it even if your focus is into singleplayer games?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I dont have interest. Mod works with single player and that's enough. Multiplayers were supported as long as they works, but this is totally random because they are developed in their own way and any moment developers may introduce incompatibility. I can't track every changes made in multiplayers and dont have army of testers, i'm just alone.

Can

okay, good to know you not interested in providing multiplayer mods. getting an army of testers isnt that diffult in your situation. only me can provide you like 10 people which will be glade to help you testing to get this mod working. but as i said i got your point.

I understand you absolutely. But I think it's worth maybe trying to fix that. Testers can certainly find a few people.

Maybe they will reconsider. If not, maybe the community itself will somehow find a fix.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It not work like that. Once around 1 year ago i was contacted by altv developers to do some compatibility fixes, but after few months started to get reports from users about problems again, while nothing changed on my side and my mod still works fine with single player version of the game. The main rule "if something works - do not touch" is regulary broken by altv developers, i don't have any other explanation otherwise. I asked many times help from people to test and had no result. Now i don't care any more, since author of nve ruined reputation of my mod by false advertisement of his own mod. Enb for gta is dead.

Can

i mean QuantV is still using ENB and working besides the current issue with enb perfect. i mean he has minimum 10.000 customers monthly which are using ENB because of quantv. enb isnt that dead you think it is.