[GTA V] ENB causes car bodywork to turn invisible

fixing bugs
  • Author

[GTA V] ENB causes car bodywork to turn invisible

Hi, I'm trying to help somebody out & they are experiencing this problem:

When ENB is activated the bodywork of all the vehicles in Grand Theft Auto V disappear leaving only the four wheels & the occupants. If the ENB is deactivate in-game the vehicles bodywork reappears.
Here's a pic of it:

The game is being played using Intel i4460 integrated graphics, the latest (v0.351) ENB, Directx 11 & have all the graphics turned up including 2x MSAA.
I've asked him to set:

[ANTIALIASING]
HighQualityMSAA=false
HighQualityVehicleMSAA=false

in 'enblocal.ini' & default the [VEHICLE] section in 'enbseries.ini':

[VEHICLE]
ReflectionFresnel=1.0
ReflectionGlossiness=1.0
ReflectionAmount=1.0
MetallicAmount=1.0
ChromeSpecularAmount=1.0
ChromeReflectionAmount=1.0
WheelSpecularAmount=1.0
WheelReflectionAmount=1.0
GlassReflectionAmount=1.0
EmitterReflectionAmount=1.0
EmitterIntensity=1.0

but he is still experiencing the same problem. The only thing that cures it so far is deactivating the ENB.

Anyone heard of anything like this before or knows of any other issues with ENB using Intel integrated graphics that are similar? Any ideas or info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [GTA V] ENB causes car bodywork to turn invisible

No idea, never heard of this and right now my vehicles looks fine in general with msaa and without it. Maybe there is some exotic game video setting combo which you are using (my is mostly maxed). But of course first culprit is Intel and it's drivers. Also i am not familiar what is bodywork in the game, because almost didnt play it.

Re: [GTA V] ENB causes car bodywork to turn invisible [Fixed

Yeah, I'm using ENB also & never had any problems like this. To be clear, I don't have any problems. I was helping somebody else out.

He got it fixed by downloading the default ENB 0.351 & replacing the files. The guy was using the normal ENB from NVR (Naturalvision Remastered mod) & somehow that was messing up the cars.
No overt answer to the question of specifically why it was happening but he's happy enough his game is no longer bugged out so didn't want to pressure him to test & find the answer.
I figure either drivers, or settings too much for his iGPU or perhaps a mistake in one of the .ini files.
Thanks

Bodywork = the metal shell on the car (same in real-life). The doors, the bonnet, the roof, boot/trunk, sides/wings etc. All those bits of the car.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oh, got it.

Sorry for resurrecting a necro thread but I got the same problems as stated by the other user above and the mods that I got running are the following:
https://es.gta5-mods.com/misc/visualv

Enb version 0.275

And finally this:
https://es.gta5-mods.com/misc/life-in-l ... 5d8c6b5d7b
Can someone help me with this?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, i still have no idea about this and abandoned modding of this game cause my mod not popular.