Skyrim Enb 1.08 Reflection Request

fixing bugs
  • Author

Skyrim Enb 1.08 Reflection Request

Hi boris.Got problem and neew your help.I got install http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12180 Stakado Enb 1.08 and is a good mode but got reflection problems.I install some new hair style and another mode Death Dealer and the reflections is terreble.Can you tell me how to disable reflection or how to balance the value from enbseries.ini tnx w8ting for your answer?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim Enb 1.08 Reflection Request

Hey there, can you post of screenshot?

I got another mod Dead Dealer and this hair is using by some NPC and they got the same problem.Can you tell me how to fix this or to change some value.Im uploading my final version of skyrim for my country whit manny mods and i want to be whit enb 1.08 but got this problem.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, does the mod you mentioned work with earlier ENB versions? Because it looks like the mod is just buggy and use crazy values for hair specular map.

Tell me how to fix not how manny hair specular maps got.What value i must change in enbseries.ini to chry fix this?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Unfortunately the issue can't be fixed by adjusting values in enbseries.ini. I think Boris had implemented a manual fix in the earlier ENB versions by limiting incorrect values, but the fix is not included in 0.108.

What you could do is ask the mod author to try to fix the issue with modding tools by lowering specularity, or do it yourself. I'm not familiar with modding models myself, so unfortunately I can't offer any help with that.

Come on boris write something.

*sensei*

Try to lower specular entries in enbseries.ini. These are
SpecularAmountMultiplierDay=
SpecularAmountMultiplierNight=
SpecularPowerMultiplierDay=
SpecularPowerMultiplierNight=

But as Mindflux wrote, this seems to be a bug in the other mod, not enb.
So contact the other mod author, tell him and ask for help.
Why should Boris, who has nothing to do with that hair mod, help you bugfixing that mod?

Another thing:
Stakado has made fantastic enb presets before and as far as I know, they all look nearly the same.
So you could try Enbseries 1.02 or 1.03 (which have, as far es I know, incorrect values limited) with one of Stakados preset fpr 1.02 or 1.03.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It's bug of hair mods, improperly high values for specular, amount of reflected light is greater then recieved, so after HDR it's not limited to 1, but have huge brigtness and bloom modify it to simulate light emitter. Manually edit hair material properties, fixing inside ENBSeries require per object computations if values are correct, it cost performance when computing for 2000 objects each frame.

*master*