Problem with water and sky reflection

fixing bugs
  • Author

Problem with water and sky reflection

Hello, I have a problem about the sky reflection system of water
When I dezoom or when I look at others thing than water, the sky reflection turns itself off, it can be very disturbing since it does a flickering effect
Here is the screen of someone with the same problem : https://imgur.com/a/1tyS4 I'm using anko enb, and this bug happens with every enb version

Re: Problem with water and sky reflection

Here's a video about the reflection bug : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g5rIRpwZ6s hope it helps

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Why you dont try to do the same without mod and see it's game bug actually?

ENBSeries wrote:Why you dont try to do the same without mod and see it's game bug actually?
It doesn't happen when I turn enb off, the thing with sky reflection doesn't happen when i zoom in but the flickering water at 0:40 still happens if I turn sky reflection off, I don't know what it is related to

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You should look more carefully. It is not mod bug, it is well known game bug. If you see it with the mod, it just means that its more intense because sky is set to higher intensity, than in vanilla game. If you switch camera to first person, this bug will not occur, because stupid Bethesda developers linked sky to character instead of camera.

ENBSeries wrote:You should look more carefully. It is not mod bug, it is well known game bug. If you see it with the mod, it just means that its more intense because sky is set to higher intensity, than in vanilla game. If you switch camera to first person, this bug will not occur, because stupid Bethesda developers linked sky to character instead of camera.
Ah I see :s well I'll just deal with it, ty for help