ENB making skyrim gray and unsaturated + other bugs

fixing bugs
  • Author

ENB making skyrim gray and unsaturated + other bugs

So i recently got a new PC and decided i want to mod skyrim and see how it fares. I installed the Skyrim script extender and skyui and the game ran ok. Then i decided i want to install an enb so i downloaded the latest version(v0.319) and installed it. Then i downloaded and installed an enb preset(Tetrachromatic ENB) and i started my game. Enb and it's menu are both working but everything seems extremely desaturated and grayish and when i am near water it flickers and the sound bugs. I decided i will reinstall the enb and so i did. I manually deleted it's files and installed it again but to no avail. I got the same result. I then tried using a different preset after reinstalling the enb but got the same result. I then tried reinstalling the entire game, deleting all the .ini files and saves and tried installing it again but the problem still persists.
Here is a picture of how my game looks(managed to screenshot while the water is bugged): https://postimg.org/image/bexc2z5p9/
My specs:
motherboard: Asus prime z-370A
cpu:intel core i5-8600k
gpu:msi armor gtx 1060 6gb
Ram: 16gb(2x8gb) corsair dominator platinum 3000mhz
If you need a video of the issue tell me and i should be able to get it ready
I am runing skyrim legendary edition with the hd patch

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB making skyrim gray and unsaturated + other bugs

Its bFloatingPointRenderTarget=1 not set in skyrimprefs.ini (check by ENB PreSetup) or preset not properly installed and default files are used (maybe antivirus blocking).

I have tried setting bFloatingPointRenderTarget to both 0 and 1 and nothing changed I tried different presets so i doubt it's caused by the preset I might try disabling my avg and try again

I disabled avg but nothing changed. I tried reinstalling enb and not using a preset and yet again it yields the same result.

Update: I tried the injector version and it didnt work at all for some reason. Then i deleted all enb files and installed enb again. This time I decided to install the tetrachromatic enb manually and it ended up working! Seems like NMM is messing with the installation of presets...