Skyrim SE crash on main menu

fixing bugs
  • Author

Skyrim SE crash on main menu

Hi,

i have a problem about skyrim SE crashing in the main menu,but bigger is the problem that the game crash with or without the enb binaries and stuff,let me check what i did untill now:

-Reinstall DirectX
-Disabling mods,enb (even deleting the enb files)
-checking the DirectX versions
-manually install the directX files
-move the main folder to another

I don't have any more ideas.

Fun fact,when this happened the first time,i reinstall the DirectX and the game (without the enb) worked perfectly,but after i try reinstalling again the enb the game crash even without the enb.

Where i fucked up?,simple, my great and intelligent mind thinked that install a enb of the oldrim was a good idea, of course,it didn't work and even when i tryed to put my previous enb the game start to crash.. :roll: :roll:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim SE crash on main menu

Welcome to the Club :D

" In the morning the game works normally, after a few hours can't run the SE version. Constant CTD after the logo. I have verified the game files, unistalled all the mods, finally reinstalled the game, DirectX and graphic drivers, nothing helped. In the end, I came up with the idea to turn off the internet connection, and a miracle happened, SSE started to run"

Just turn off Internet, offline mode doesn't work ;) THX Bethesda :evil:

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

Re: Skyrim SE crash on main menu

Guzio wrote:Welcome to the Club :D

" In the morning the game works normally, after a few hours can't run the SE version. Constant CTD after the logo. I have verified the game files, unistalled all the mods, finally reinstalled the game, DirectX and graphic drivers, nothing helped. In the end, I came up with the idea to turn off the internet connection, and a miracle happened, SSE started to run"

Just turn off Internet, offline mode doesn't work ;) THX Bethesda :evil:

Just... :cry: :cry: :cry:

3.. 3 whole days,searching for a fix,breaking my head to fix it.. Leave me a moment pls,i need to recover my mind sanity...

Pd: Thank you! a lot! a gigantic sweet roll for you! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: