GTA SA Not launching with d3d9.dll

fixing bugs
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: GTA SA Not launching with d3d9.dll

I guess you could also try invoking Task Manager and killing all suspicious looking processes.

Nvidia Game Ready application is also known to cause issues to some people, so if you're on Nvidia you cold try installing just the display driver.

mindflux wrote:I guess you could also try invoking Task Manager and killing all suspicious looking processes.

Nvidia Game Ready application is also known to cause issues to some people, so if you're on Nvidia you cold try installing just the display driver.
Thanks for the reply. If I show you screenshots of my task manager can you tell me what to get rid of? I tried ENB without the installation of NVIDIA Drivers and it still didn't work so I'm going to install it.

FIX:
Upgrade Windows 10 trash to Windows 7 and all issues will be fixed.

ENBSeries wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 06:35 Sorry, teamviewer will not help, it is too complex to dig and i'm sure that require to not just disable something in W10, but debugging. Better don't waste time on it now, maybe one day more users will annoy me and i decide to buy this shitty os.
Ive found this Error code :"Unhandled exception at 0x09f4a001 in "E:\GTASanAndreas (1)\D3D9.DLL": 0xC000001D: Illegal instruction..
Calling loader.Shutdown();"
If this help you...
I think it's The GTA exe who don't want to load because there's "Illegal instructions" in the GTA:SA script.
Or there's a crapware like they say...
Always seaching...