[SSE] I can't change my graphics quality.

fixing bugs
  • Author

[SSE] I can't change my graphics quality.

I need help, I have enbseries installed but when I set my graphics quality in the Skyrim Special Edition launcher to low, enb series has it changed to ultra when the game is launched. I need to run the game on low or else I will get an extraordinary amount of lag. Is there a way to set the games graphics quality to low without enbseries changing it? Please Help.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [SSE] I can't change my graphics quality.

This can't happen, mod do nothing to quality setting of the game.

It must be something else then. It just occurred right after the mod was installed. I don't know if Other settings are interfering with it that have been edited or are editable by enbseries. Or maybe a compatability issue. Alll I know is that something is blocking me from changing the graphics setting and it has to at least have something to do with compatibility with enbseries or something else. Ill do some digging in prefs and other .ini files or settings and i'll say if i find anything in case others have the same issue. :kappa:

I had settings for Skyrim SE that were lower than the default for for enbseries for those same settings. Whn the mod was installed the game could've gotten confused. That problably has nothing to do with it but I don't have any other explanation on why this problem occured. I found a fix however, Just pressing reset on the detail section in the launch menu settings. :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Make your SkyrimPrefs.ini read only when it has the correct settings for you.